Monday, February 23, 2009

Cora Paige Project


I think this is why I felt the need to start this blog, right now and quit waiting to do my first post.
I read this post on Saturday with tears streaming down my face about this family. I don't know much about them but my heart goes out to them and the pain they must be going through right now.
I just wanted to let as many people know as I can that money is trying to be raised to help them build a park in memory of Cora Paige. There is a larger group of artists on Etsy donating to the cause. You can find the list of items on the link on the side bar. I am also donating to the cause. $20 dollars from every
pendant sold from now until March 4th will go to the cause. The donation will be made on what was to be Cora's 1st birthday, March 5th.
I wish I could do more to help this family. From reading all I could on Saturday they seem to have a great support system around them and a strong faith that will see them through a very difficult time.

H


No comments: