Friday, May 1, 2009

Introducing...a new addition to my family

Okay so maybe that wasn't fair because its a new addition to my family of growing charms not my actual human family! Sorry about that. =)
These new charms we're inspired/requested from my sister Holly for her new godchild on his baptism. These are perfect for the new mom for a baby shower or for christenings as well. They feature the new baby's monogram on one charm and the date of birth or baptism/christening on the other. And just for another personal touch the boy monogram charm has a tiny sailboat on the back and the girl monogram has a princess crown on the back. If this is for a baptism/christening I will add a cross to the back of the date charm.




Well its been a crazy week so back to work! I hope you all had a lovely productive week and here's to a wonderful weekend as well.

H

No comments: