Monday, April 27, 2009

I had so much fun!

I did my last scheduled class with Michael Sturlin this weekend and this is what I got to make. We did forged bracelets. The silver ones we're done after I had practiced on the Barbie versions. We started by working with copper in a small scale version so mistakes wouldn't be taken out on the expensive fine silver wire. A couple of the small versions fit Bailey and she wanted to model them for me.
I should have a few of these versions available in my shop soon. This was too much fun! I'm working on a few new designs incorporating enameling and some cold connections. Thanks for looking. Have a great week!








H

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That last one is so tiny! Could you put it on your nose and look like a bull?

Yes, that's where my mind goes.