Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not New But...


I thought I would start putting down on 'paper' so to speak why I make some of the items I make, even if it just so I have something to look back on later. So today I'm going to write about the tiny heart ring.




Well it should come as no surprise that Bailey is my inspiration behind this little ring. I don't remember all the details but I do remember thinking that I would like some other rings to go with my sets of stacking rings. So I asked Bailey what she thought - sometimes I get some really great responses so I just had to ask! For some reason she is in LOVE with Valentines day. It wasn't near Valentines day but she still loves it! Anyway she said that I should make a ring with hearts on it for her to wear on Valentines day. Well I was already making the tiny heart post earrings so a tiny heart ring seems perfect! (That's her chubby little hand in the 1st picture.)
So I guess I need to ask my muse more often what she thinks I should make! I hope you're all having a good week.

H

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That ring is so cute!!! I wish my daughter could be trusted with rings...