Friday, April 24, 2009

Mary, Mary how does your garden grow?

I know that's not a very original title but it works! Well that just has be the cutest thing ever! That is a little baby basil plant trying to poke its little leaves out of the dirt! I needed to embrace my inner chef (I did graduate with a degree in culinary arts - really I did!) and at least grow some things that my family could eat! Bailey and I just started with herbs for now but we plan to add more as the planting season comes around again. She also has a little tomato plant growing and she is very proud of it. There is nothing like the taste of food fresh from the garden. Tomatoes are my favorite! I will be sure to post more picture of our little garden. You are of course all invite over for dinner. I've also decided to start making some bread on a regular basis because well its just too easy not to! I'll post about that too.
I'm not sure what this has to do with jewelry or jewelry making but since all these things inspire me I thought I would post about the fun we are having here!


basil, parsley, and chives




Have a wonderful weekend!

H

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow, that all looks like stuff I could kill... Black thumbs here...