Sunday, July 26, 2009

Do you like Strawberries?

So I've been crazy busy lately but we took a quick day trip to Strawberry, Arizona. Its about 120 miles or so North East of us and it was also 40+ degrees cooler! That was a wonderful thing since we've been dealing with 110+ degrees here in Scottsdale for the last month or so.

I know all the pictures are of the clouds but I just couldn't get over beautiful they are! A storm was rolling in and then it started to rain and hail! I couldn't take pictures anymore because it was raining and hailing so hard. It was beautiful. I love the smell of rain.


Bailey starts school tomorrow so I will have more pictures to show as the week goes on. We saw the oldest school house in Arizona while we we're in Strawberry so I will have pictures of that cute little place later on in the week. Oh and I do like strawberries and I like Strawberry, Arizona! Have a great week.

H

No comments: