Friday, July 10, 2009

I thought I would introduce you...

...to a new passion of mine. I've always loved photography but lately my playing around with the camera just for fun has gotten me some recognition. I've had an online travel business that is also an app for the iphone is using 2 of my photographs for places in cities that they cover. The picture I took of Bailey with the pineapple in Hawaii is being used. One of the pictures I took in San Francisco of China Town is being used and I have one of the pictures from here in Phoenix is being considered.
I'm not stopping the jewelry but I'm going to start adding in the photography as well to what I do. When I started Cherry Creek Designs as a real business not just a hobby I always intended it to be much more then just jewelry, I just never thought it would be in photography! But the ideas are starting to flow for me on what to do with this to include it with my business. I will keep you informed on where this goes.

I will tell you that I'll be taking a course in photography with some amazing photographers in the business! It will kill me to go but it happens to be in Hawaii so I'll force myself to go and learn as much as I can. I'll let you know more as I get closer to the time to go. Until next time please enjoy the photographs. I would love feedback if you have any, just be nice!

H

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So will you be selling your prints at your etsy shop, too? And love the pics!

Heather said...

I am going to start selling them. I have a few more details to work out and hopefully in the next couple months I'll be able so start selling them!