Monday, August 31, 2009

Finally!

I finally have some new stuff! And lots of gold and mixed metals - my favorite! The above is rose gold hoops, also available in yellow gold. Below is one of the mixed metals that features sterling silver, yellow gold and rose or pink gold.

I wanted to have more then just earrings so below is a tri-colored 'flower' with sterling silver, yellow gold, rose gold.

I have these available in sterling silver but the picture below is the yellow gold version. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this gold soldering stuff! I love working with it!

A French hook version of the post tri-colored metals dangles from above. I think these in the post version are my favorites!

And last but not least I've got a new personalized pendant to show you. It has 4 sides so you can personalized it however you want. Below are just some examples. Okay wait maybe this one is my favorite, well I do like making them!

Thanks for stopping by! All of these are or will be soon available in my shop. I hope you are all having a good week.

H

1 comment:

Diane Schmidt said...

I was just on your etsy shop and LOVE it! I'll be seeing you at campblogaway :)
Can the initials you put on the hearts be lowercase?
createdbydianeblog@verizon.net