Sunday, June 21, 2009

There are so many shades of blue...

A few more pictures of our trip to Chicago. As I was editing them I noticed that they all seem to have a common theme of the color blue. Then I noticed that there are so many different shades of the color blue. Its not that I didn't know that before but I really NOTICED them in these pictures.
I'm sorry that this seems to be turning into a photography blog instead of a jewelry blog but this seems to be what's going on in my life right now. I do have a few pictures to come of a few new techniques, yes jewelry, that I've been learning this summer. I hope to have those for you in the next week.
I hope you are enjoying all the pictures of the traveling I seem to be doing as of late. For the upcoming weeks I will be showing you San Diego and I really hope to be bringing you pictures of my obsession, where I would like to live soon rather then later.





H

No comments: