Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Life is Funny

And these sites will make you laugh hard. Sometimes very hard! I just wanted to share. So I'm going to make this part of 'Life is Funny' for the wonderful blog 'Weight...What?' blog! Go have a few laughs...

The first one is Cake Wrecks. I just can't stop laughing whenever I see a new post. Go check it out!

And then if you haven't seen it Awkward Family Photos. Now you know you have some of these pictures in your family photo collection. Maybe its just me! Anyway head on over these so you can have a very good daily laugh! Don't be eating or drinking anything! I mean it and yes I do speak from experience because I read a post for the first time and was drinking my morning coffee and well I had to clean the screen! Its just a word to the wise.

Come back here and let me know what you think.

Yes I know this was cheating but I've been very busy and the funny just hasn't been there.

H

No comments: