Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm soooo excited!!!!

I was contacted by Modern Bride about my Wedding Charms! They would like them for the Aug/Sept issue. I will be in the '100 Things We Love'. I've been doing a happy dance for the last 24 hours! Here are the charms that I'm talking about.


These are meant to be tied around the brides bouquet. Unless I have been requested these come with blue iolite stones and blue ribbon. They are great for that something blue and something new. They can be used on a key chain after the ceremony or you can hang them on your Christmas tree. Some people might like them for charms on a necklace but for me they are a little big for that. They measure 24mm x 16mm.
Well I need to get back to my happy dance now! I will be sure and post the copy of the magazine when they send me a copy!
The charms are available in my charm shop. Have a wonderful weekend.

H

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congrats to you!!! Those charms are adorable and SHOULD be featured in a magazine! I hope you get a ton of orders!