Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Work in the Shop

I've just put up some new work in the shop. A set of fine silver rings, 5 total. 3 light and 2 dark. Of course you can mix that up as well. They are made on a square ring mandrel. The square is a more true shape for your finger and the rings don't turn on the finger as much as a round ring does. I've had a lot of positive feedback on the single ring so I thought people would like some options on other stacking rings.

I have lots of pictures to take of new work but haven't been able to get to it yet, so stay tuned this week for new pictures.

I took 26 packages to the post office today. It was nice to get those little treasures onto their new homes.

The next pictures are just a preview of items needing to be listed in my shop.




I hope all is well in your world.

H

No comments: