Friday, March 20, 2009

Well I might as well tell you... (maybe Life is Funny Part 3)

So I'm sitting here in the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport waiting for a part to come in for the plane I should be on. (Say the following in a sarcastic voice) I love air travel! My plane was suppose to leave for San Francisco but they had us change planes and the one they gave us is having some issues. Well now I have issues! I didn't intend for this to be Life is Funny Part 3 but it seems its turning into that. I mean if we didn't laugh about these things we'd go crazy right? Right!

Why am I going to San Francisco you ask? Well I was going to post when I got there and include a picture of this beautiful city but since I'm here I'll tell you now and give you some pictures later.

I'm headed to SF for some training at the Revere Academy. I'm taking a class in Forged Rings, Quick Clasps and Finding (say that 3 times fast!) and Fabrication. I hope to be able to take pictures as i go through the classes and see the progress but I'm not sure yet if they will let me. I'll keep you posted.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

H

No comments: