Sunday, March 15, 2009

Making It Personal


You know when you see those little kiosks that have everybody's names and you go to look for your name or someones name that you love and you just can't find it? Well that happens to me all the time. I have a nephew and a daughter and 3 of my 4 sisters that I can never find their names! (Dates are good for these too!) Everything is more special when its been customized.
I have some custom charms to make your wedding ext
ra special as well. I talked about these in a previous post. During the wedding they can be tied onto your bouquet and then after your wedding you can use them as ornaments on your 1st holiday or Christmas tree.
So I think I might have solved the problem, at least a little. In my collection 'Make it Personal' I make everything to order so no names or dates are left out! That means that Jaxon and Bailey can have their names, or at least their Moms can have their names on something special. Now no one is left out.
How are you going to make it personal?




Have a wonderful week.

H

No comments: